Homeless Outreach & Advocacy
If you would like to support our mentally ill and homeless clients in getting basic needs met, please consider donating the following items. Donations may be dropped off at the HOAP drop-in center at 694 Church St. NE, Salem.
- Sleeping bags
- Jackets and coats (waterproof if possible)
- Footwear (waterproof)
- Socks (men and women - all sizes)
- Underwear (men and women - all sizes)
- Stocking caps
- Travel size hygiene items - soaps, shampoo, toothpaste, conditioner
- Bath towels
- Sheets and bedspreads for single beds
- Camping items
- Instant coffee packets
- Creamer and sugar
- Canned goods
- Gift cards for food/coffee
- Grocery store gift cards
- Fast food gift cards
Cash donations may be made online on our homepage, or send to:
Northwest Human Services
681 Center St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
All donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for supporting the programs of Northwest Human Services!