West Salem Clinic & Total Health Community Clinics
Serving Salem since 1970 and 2002 respectively, our Tier 4 Patient Centered Medical Home Certified Clinics offer a full range of primary care services for patients of all ages. As Federally Qualified Community Health Centers, our focus is on serving low-income, homeless and un-insured or under-insured individuals and families. We offer a sliding scale fee program based on income and family size to ensure that nobody is turned away due to their inability to pay.
The medical clinics are fully integrated with our mental health and dental clinics offering patients quality coordinated care. Our clinics employ highly qualified, well-trained medical providers including physicians, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, psychiatrists, counselors, behaviorists and an on-site pharmacy consultant, each bringing with them a passion for serving our community.
Come See Us For:
- Comprehensive infant, child, adult, and senior-citizen services
- Preventive screenings based on your age and health history
- Mental health care by Psychiatric Prescribers & Licensed Counselors
- Dental screenings & other dental services
- Women’s Health exams & birth control (including IUDs and arm implants)
- Prenatal care up to the third trimester
- Immunizations for children & adults
- Screenings for sexually transmitted infections
- Medication review by our on-site licensed Pharmacist
- Case management to help with access to community resources (housing, public benefit services, etc.)
Interpreters are available for all of our services.
We accept Medicare, Oregon Health Plan, uninsured and most commercial insurance plans.
West Salem Medical Clinic
Street Address: 1233 Edgewater St NW, Salem, OR 97304
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:30p.m.,
Saturday 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Located within our West Salem Clinic, the QuickCare Clinic opened in 2012 to offer our patients same day appointments for acute issues such as ear infections, sore throats and colds Originally only 3 exam rooms, the QuickCare Clinic has been recently expanded to 7 exam rooms, as well as a large group and community room.
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
West Salem & Total Health Community Clinics
Total Health Community Clinic
Street Address: 180 Atwater St N, Monmouth, OR 97361
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,
Take charge, get healthy, and feel great! NWHS is working in partnership with the Diabetes CARE Collaborative- Creating Access and Sharing Resources in Marion and Polk County. Click below to view a schedule of community classes.
Administration Offices: 681 Center St NE, Salem, OR 97301 | Ph. 503.588.5828 | F. 503.588.5852 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Your Medical Home!