West Salem Dental Clinic, established in 2002, is next door to the West Salem Medical Clinic, and offers a full range of dental services for patients of all ages. Our Dental Clinic employs highly qualified, well-trained dental providers including licensed dentists, a hygienist, and dental assistants. The clinic offers:
- Preventive dental services including exams, x-rays, and cleanings
- Referrals as needed (dentures, oral surgery)
- Oregon Health Plan enrollment assistance
- Linkages with Medical and Mental Health services
- Emergency services to established patients
At the West Salem Dental Clinic, you will receive great dental care delivered with compassion and respect. Medicare, Oregon Health Plan, and most commercial insurance plans are accepted. Income based discounts are available for our uninsured patients.
West Salem Dental Clinic
Street Address: 190 Kingwood Ave NW, Salem, OR 97304
Business Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Administration Offices: 681 Center St NE, Salem, OR 97301 | Ph. 503.588.5828 | F. 503.588.5852 | Email: email@example.com