to the Northwest Human Services Website!
The mission of our organization is to meet
the needs of community members, regardless of social or economic status, by providing comprehensive medical,
dental, mental health, and social services with respect, compassion, and acceptance of cultural and linguistic diversity.
Whether you are an existing patient or client,
someone seeking services, looking for employment, or are
simply interested in learning more about us, please browse
our website. If you cannot find the answer to your
question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Northwest Human Services has the following programs and services.
* Crisis & Information Hotline
* HOAP - Homeless Outreach and Advocacy Project
* HOST Youth & Family Program (Homes Offering Shelter to Teens)
* Basic Center Shelter (BCS)
* Street Outreach Program (SOP)
* Transitional Living Program (TLP)
* West Salem Clinic - Dental
* West Salem Clinic - Medical
* Quick Care Clinic
* West Salem Clinic - Mental Health & Connection
* Total Health Community Clinic - Medical
The West Salem
Medical Clinic and Total Health Community Clinics are now accepting new
Medicare and Oregon Health Plan patients.
For additional information on these programs click on their corresponding link on the left hand column of this page.